meta http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible' content='chrome=1'/> Cherrelle ♥ Life-Stories : 2 0 1 5 1 1 0 3
Welcome To My Blog #Thanks for viewing { Follow | Dashboard }

Thursday, November 12, 2015

2 0 1 5 1 1 0 3

          Oh! So hey! Date as shown was totally my official sem-break started date *cheers* It's actually I have no idea why I posted this post *bruh* So here's a recommended
"tea-time" cafe to chill off w/ your friends and sis or bro yay! 


Introducing Wild Sheep Chase @ Taman Desa, Old Klang Road

          A nice and peaceful place to chill off...
yet, be sure to try their famous Souffle ( the left figure ) and the Molten soft cake ! New flavors gonna tickle off Matcha's lovers tongue! They offers imported Japan Matcha ingredient to bake the Matcha Molten soft cake ( the right figure ).




          Hungry ? Wild Sheep Chase offers Sandwiches and Waffles too ! Their sandwiches come w/ bunch of good tasted hams and veges. The Salted Caramel Earl Grey Milk Tea is what I should recommend to those Earl Grey lovers ! I'm sure you'll love it !



         Photos spamming is always girls' best choices ! So as a Girl, I decided to share some at my own blog *wink* 





Be sure to drop off and take a visit! ( yet I posted an advertisement right now, whatever )


No comments: