meta http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible' content='chrome=1'/> Cherrelle ♥ Life-Stories : 2 0 1 5 0 6 2 4
Welcome To My Blog #Thanks for viewing { Follow | Dashboard }

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

2 0 1 5 0 6 2 4


     Yep! You're right, specially for you today. Happy Birthday to my beloved little Pei Pei! Tbh I have really many stuff to talk with you and tell you since we last met. Here's a photo video done by me w/flipagram. Not much to say actually, just kinda...
worry about you sometimes when you post something 'emo', seems weird but I have no idea why I will felt worried and anxiety. What I could said is that overthinking kills you - might lose happiness and feel less secure (Although I did it everytime but nobody cares *sigh*



     Revealing the nostalgic me, I do missed those days I w/ you n yhk. Can we get back there? LOLs. Since I have no idea why we will became unfamiliar after all (because of sch sports event? So anyway! Let's don't talk about those grieve feelings stuff coz why not? Today is your BIG BIG DAY (last teen year. Happy 19th as usual we thought about it. I'm not going to write a long passage like what people always said so don't worry, I'll stop here. Stay sweet w/ your pangpang yay. I do hope you like this simple vid. I'd done, and I love you.  Cry Pls!!!! HAHAHA


   

Turn the music up before viewing the video coz I failed to insert music file in it HAHA
   
   
     Oh ya! When we going meet up ? Hope to see you soon babe, much love, xoxo.

No comments: